Professional Make-up Artist & Semi-Permanent Lash Extensionist
Cassandra has been working in the makeup industry for 4 years. She graduated with honours from the Alberta Academy of Aesthetics and completed the Complete Film, Fashion, and Theatre Make-up Artist course. Currently Cassandra is a freelance Make-up Artist with IMH Studios.
Cassandra has always been passionate about doing make up; it is something she truly enjoys! She loves to create beauty from the inside out, with her own added bit of sparkle. Cassandra continues to educate herself with workshops any chance she gets and is always looking to learn something new. She is never afraid to take on new projects and goes with the flow no matter what is thrown at her. Her unique technique and bubbly personality makes for an amazing makeup artist.
Cassandra has had her work appear in
- Caution: May Contain Nuts 2011
- Bridal Expo Runway Show Edmonton 2014 & 2015
- Ultimate Grad and Teen Expo Runway Show Edmonton 2014
- Fifa Woman’s world cup 2015 Opening Ceremonies 2015
- Worked with Creative Director Malorie Shmyr