Licensed hair stylist
Dynamic and professional hair and make-up artist Monica Harper has been in the beauty industry for over 16 years. At a young age Monica knew that beauty was her passion and her calling. She graduated with her hairstyling, make-up artistry and esthetics diploma from Est-Elle Academy in Edmonton, AB. Monica then went to gain a versatile skill set through her extensive experience in beauty distribution, education and salon management. She took great pride in delivering top-notch educational workshops to industry professionals and became a leader in building customer relationships. Monica thrived on delivering her high standards in beauty so she began her own business and has been successful in continuing to provide the greatest level of care to her clients. She continues to utilize her creative vision while working on a variety of photoshoots, video projects, live performances and freelance projects.
Monica’s greatest joy and privilege is being able to be a part of a bride wedding day or someone’s special occasion.
Monica has had her work appear in
- 2015 – Fifa Woman’s World Cup 2015 Opening Ceremonies-Key hairstylist to: Sarah McLachlan, Chantal Petitclerc Hayley Wickenheiser
- 2015 – Beachbody Live Super Sunday
- 2014 – Saputo internal presentation video Key hair/makeup
- 2014/2015 – Bridal Expo Runway Show Edmonton
- 2013-Henry Singer Menswear commercial – Key hair/makeup
- 2013/2014 – Ultimate Grad and Teen Expo Runway show Edmonton
- 2012-Love, Twelve calendars – USA & Canada – Key makeup/1st assist hair
- 2011-Porsche Cayenne gala launch – Key hair/makeup
Monica has also had training with Industry staples such as
- Sexy Hair Concepts