Professional Makeup Artist
We are very happy to introduce Amy Gervais, heading the BC chapter of the IMH Studios Team. Tania has worked with Amy on several TV & Film Projects and is proud to have her as an IMH Studios Professional Makeup Artist.
Amy was professionally trained at Blanche Macdonald and has been doing makeup for over 10 years. Amy has worked on many weddings, creative fashion photoshoots, big budget Hollywood films ( shot in Canada), made for television movies, television commercials as well as television series. Amy has taken her makeup career very serious and is constantly educating herself whenever possible with workshops . She loves to work with people and is pleasant and friendly with whomever she has in her chair. Amy takes great pride in makeup from bridal to film she leaves all clients wowed with her efforts.
Amy has had her work appear in
- Graduated from Blanche MacDonald Institute for applied Design in 2002
- Counter Manager for Clinique in Holt Renfrew for 1 year
- Worked for Lancome for 5 years as Makeup Artist
- Makeup Artist for Lise Watier
- Makeup Artist for Anna Sui
- Trainer for Cover Fx
- Freelance Makeup Artist for 14 years
- Worked for IATSE 212 for 10 years.
- Note worthy mentions: Mini Series – Klonldike | Movie- The Revenant | The Calgary Opera
- Editorials in The Okanagan Womans Magazine.
- Editorials online Magazine in Bride.ca